Africa is undergoing a period of transformation in the telecommunication space, with rapidly expanding mobile penetration, growing internet penetration and significant growth in connectivity infrastructure in the past decade. This growth has launched the continent into the forefront of several conversations vital to stakeholders – including equality of access, affordability of data, digital human rights, opportunities for new entrants and localisation of the value chain. Faced with this changing landscape, G3 Business Solutions can provide customers in the telecommunications and mobile industry with bespoke stakeholder management solutions unique to their needs.
The sector is characterised by increased regulation, as governments attempt to ensure that more people have access to the benefits of a connected economy. While data security are protected, markets are regulated against dominance, spectrum are allocated as a scarce national resource and local benefits are secured in-country.
G3 Business Solutions has developed stakeholder management solutions for several telecommunications companies, including Telkom, the MTN Group, Cell C, MultiChoice and Altech.
G3 Business Solutions can assist your organisation with the following stakeholder management solutions:
- Stakeholder and Reputation Management Strategies
- Stakeholder Engagement Plans
- Government and Regulator Engagement Plans
- Issue Response Planning
- Stakeholder Perception Surveys
- Corporate Reputation Surveys
- Communication Audits
- Internal Communication and Employee Assessment Surveys
- Identification, profiling and mapping of key stakeholders with a stake in the organisation or material issues at hand
Stakeholder Engagement Policy, Governance and Reporting, including:
- King IV aligned Stakeholder Management Policies and practices
- Reporting to the Social and Ethics Sub-Committee of the Board
- Annual Integrated Reporting on stakeholder-related matters aligned with King IV, AA1000SES and other reporting requirements
Stakeholder Engagement Tracking, Monitoring and Evaluation, including:
- Deployment of StakeTracker, the world’s leading stakeholder engagement tracking software